|The Simpsons: Tapped Out Phone Game|
The The Simpsons: Tapped Out app we are assessing in this performance review is free to download at the relevant Android & iOS App Stores and will run on the standard Android & iOS operating systems. Having achieved a huge amount of attention since its release, the people that have used The Simpsons: Tapped Out felt that it offered an excellent solution when looking for a suitable game. With an Android size of 33MB, and an iOS file size of 43.7MB, The Simpsons: Tapped Out requires a fairly low amount of space on your mobile device, so you don't have worry about its size unless you are particularly low on storage. Other popular games that might interest you include My Horse, Tiny Farm, and Nemos Reef.
|The Simpsons: Tapped Out Phone Requirements|
The Simpsons: Tapped Out needs a low power phone, requiring barely any processing power, a low quality GPU for the low-intensive graphics, and a very small amount of RAM. However it runs, the essential requirement is the 2.33 minimum Android version or the 5 minimum iOS version, which requires a fairly recent device.
The Acer Liquid E1 matches the The Simpsons: Tapped Out hardware specifications.
Android 2.33 / iOS 5
4.5 (154,058 votes)
|Popular Phones Compatible with The Simpsons: Tapped Out|
|Acer Liquid E1||
|Acer Liquid E2||
|Acer Liquid E3||
|Acer Liquid Z110||
|Acer Liquid Z4||
|Acer Liquid Z5||
|Alcatel One Touch 997D||
|Alcatel One Touch Hero||
|Alcatel One Touch Idol 2||
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. Dâ€™OH! Now, itâ€™s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earnâ€¦ mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletusâ€™s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TVâ€™s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friendsâ€™ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mentionâ€¦ itâ€™s free to play?